New Member Cowdery1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Cowdery1, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Cowdery1

Cowdery1 Guest

New Member Cowdery1

Name: Andy Cowdery
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN acmusic
    Email:acmusic1976@gmail.com
    AIM:acmusic76 google chat acmusic1976
    Time Zone:pacific in Cali
    General Availability:mon-thurs 5pm-11pm fri 6pm-1am sat 10am-1am sun 10am-10pm
    Favorite Teams: LA Kings (Hockey) Raiders UCLA Angles Dodgers Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? no

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15years and when it came out on ps2

3. What type of player would you say you are? I don't quit and I try to play like I am really coaching the team

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am fine with it
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes/No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work and go to school right now and I love playing video games of all types

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes right now just MLB the show but am looking at NCAA also

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.