New Member: CPS_76

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CPS_76, Aug 3, 2010.

1. CPS_76

CPS_76 Walk On

New Member: CPS_76

Name: Sam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CPS_76 (PS3)
    Email: spc6795@gmail.com
    AIM: None
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Weekday Evenings, Varies on Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Steelers, Pitt Panthers, Texas Longhorns
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EA Online Dynasty Discussion Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes. NCAA Online Dynasties Since NCAA 09'. Played a few casually on Madden last season. Mostly signed up on EA Website.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing for a while now. My first real sports game was Madden 01' I believe. I started playing online in 08' when I got my PS3.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Average. I really enjoying playing but I'm not a elite player by any means.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am used to it, although there is a large seperation I've been playing online for a few years now and I know how to act mature.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes. No Questions or Concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Live in Pittsburgh, PA. Avid Sports Fan. Pittsburgh Pirate Season Ticket Holder. High School Student.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

A much better nucleas of players and more fun which I have not had in the past.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Go about my business till the end of the game (if it's a game) and tell the league admin afterwards.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Have yet to do so. This is my first activity here.

2. CPS_76

CPS_76 Walk On

so....what do I do now?

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

you take and wait probably sometime tom one of the moderators will come by and review your app. They will do one of 3 things. They will approve your app, deny your app or they will take and ask you a question for you to respond to

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

I will comment and say that the track record for people who are younger than 18 on this website is far from stellar. You can form complete sentences, so that already puts you above the rest.

We are a mature community, so be sure to communicate clearly and you will be fine.

5. CPS_76

CPS_76 Walk On

thank you.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Ill help u along the way. Look at the new ps3 dynasty that would be a great start for u and ill make sure to help u through the tf community