New Member: CrackinBacks2

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CrackinBacks2,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

Name: Steve Donnelly
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CrackinBacks (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: xXcrackinbacksXx
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: nightly after 7pm pst
    Favorite Teams: Dodgers, Sharks, Lakers and LOVE any level of Football
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: referred from Jmustang and Fiddy

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? TONS...Madden, NHL, NCAA, Forza, MLB, Tiger Woods. I've commished leagues at other sites too, so understand what it takes to make a league work.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual fun more important than winning

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Fine with any age gamer as long as they have fun too

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Currently live in central CA, work M-F 8-5, graduated from Fresno St Univ, wife and 2 sons. Been gaming for years, and play all sorts of games. Sports, Shooters and action RPGs being my favorite. Looking for a fun all around experience and meeting new gamers that I would enjoy playing with outside of league games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? get along with everybody, so no issues forseen

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fun onliine game player experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Remind them of the rule, and if that doesn't work, send a PM to the commish, and let them take it from there. NEVER quit a game because of it, be mature about the situation. Fun more important than winning.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Madden and NHL...maybe Forza

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

CrackinBacks...

[​IMG]

and damn you all bringin em in like cattle!

Jmustang1968

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Welcome Crackinbacks! Good to see you man, glad you got the app worked out.

App approved!

By the way, I am running a GM style Online Franchise, we are about to start season 3.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Hell ya man, some fallout at my old gaming site, and some of my long time gaming buds are following Fiddy over.

6. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

Great to see familiar quality gamers...this site is great, and look forward to getting involved here

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  8. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

crackin, good to see ya here bud.

9. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

I'd like to use CrackinBacks (the first registration) please. I don't remember ever getting the confirmation email back at the time, so I just created a new one...sorry bout that.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Done.

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hey Crackin, I just thought I would message you since you do have an interest in Forza... We are mid-series right now but you're welcome to join as a just for fun type of thing.

Also you didn't mention NCAA at all, but I'm looking for a quality member or two for a couple of spots we have. No idea if you have any interest in NCAA 12 still... It's a buggy game but we're in 2016 and rolling pretty well and have a pretty fun league. Take care, and feel free to join us in Forza if interested... We could run a non-series evening just for people to show up and have a few fun races if there'd be interest in that.

12. CrackinBacks

CrackinBacks Walk On

Forza would be cool...as for NCAA, I didn't even activate my online pass for it this year. Offline only for me with it...sry.

13. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ah you are missing out... These ODs on here Crackin are the best sports gaming around