Approved New Member: craig cappola

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 30, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome craig cappola,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

My name is Craig Cappola, I am 30 and live in Florida. I have been a big time gamer since Im about 8. Over the last few years, I have been mainly a sports gamer. I love to play madden and nba2k. I have become so frustrated at the fact that I waste hours out of the week trying to join public online leagues that nobody ever plays in. I am dying to become part of a network of true gamers who are reliable and honest. If this forum is half of what it appears to be, I am super excited!

Please let me know if there is any other info you need and what the next step is.

Thanks

3. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

Name: Craig Cappola
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: All Day Weekdays
    Favorite Teams: Heat, Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Online players

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden, NBA2k

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 yrs, 5 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Above average/sports

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? perfect, im 30

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    from south florida, 30 yrs, work all day on weekends, so i have weekdays off....Huge gaming and sports fan
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Perfectly, I spend half my time online trying to find a good league to join and hope it sustains

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A network of dedicated sports gamers

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Report it to the head of the league

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Madden13, max 7 min quarters, no HOF players and NBA2k13 when it comes out

4. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

Xbox Gamertag : Sthrnflorider

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

6. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

Thanks man. So where do I go to join a league? Or will someone contact me?

Thanks in advance

7. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

Thanks man. So where do I go to join a league? Or will someone contact me?

Thanks in advance