New Member: creamsodaboy (360)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by creamsodaboy, Jun 13, 2010.

1. creamsodaboy

creamsodaboy Walk On

Jun 13, 2010
    New Member: creamsodaboy (360)

Name: Nick Rotruck
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Gamertag: xTaTrxAnthrax
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability: Usually anywhere around 9 PM for the summer, will change once school starts back up.
    Favorite Teams: West Virginia Mountaineers, Pittsburgh Steelers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I saw a post on Operation Sports that said this was the place to come for online dynasties.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Both NCAA and Madden through a work related league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing games since I was about 8, I've been online for about 5 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Very laid back and chill. I don't get mad when I lose or when things don't fall my way.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I don't think my age difference will reflect my maturity level here on the site. I might be viewed by some as immature just because of the age difference, but I don't think that will be the case.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have, and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm going into my junior year of college and I am majoring in Occupational Therapy. I'm a student at West Virginia University, and I am a HUGE football and basketball fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Extremely active. I've been looking for a good site to waste time on while I'm at work, I now think I've found it.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope to become friends with many different people and be massively involved in NCAA dynasties.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I calmly talk it out with my opponent to see if we can reach a mutual understanding on the problem. We will continue the game until the end, at which we will both contact the commissioner and explain the problem.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I haven't looked at it in depth, but I'd love to become a part of an NCAA online dynasty.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Nick! Application Approved! One quick question for you: You on the Xbox or PS3 or both?
  3. creamsodaboy

creamsodaboy Walk On

Jun 13, 2010
    Whoops, sorry forgot to put that, so I edited it. I'm on the Xbox. :)
  4. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Oct 14, 2009
    Welcome aboard. Glad to have another Mountaineer around here. I graduated from WVU a few years ago.
  5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

May 17, 2009
    boooooo bunch of couch burners!
    what is this site coming too?(y)
    Welcome nick.... but creamsodaboy huh? should I ask?
  6. creamsodaboy

creamsodaboy Walk On

Jun 13, 2010
    4 was something from high school. I played receiver when I was there and after practice our receivers coach took us out to dinner and that's what I got to drink. So the whole group started calling me cream soda boy and it just kinda stuck.
  7. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Mar 4, 2010
    Hey, Creamsodaboy, we've got openings in both the Cradle. You seem like you'd be a good addition. Check us out.