New Member: CribbsStyle

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CribbsStyle, Jul 16, 2010.

1. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    New Member: CribbsStyle

Not actually new, been around since around the start, was in the Trifecta for a few season before my old work schedule caught up with me...

Name: Dennis Cribbs
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - CribbsStyle
    AIM: CribbsStyle
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: M-F(Noon-Mid) Sat-Sun (All Day/Night)
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Atlanta Braves, LA Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Can't remember, maybe from MaddenMania back when it existed.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

NCAA here at Tradition Football, played int he Trifecta for a few seasons and one other, but can't remember the name of it. Also was in the UFC league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing games for around 20+ years, been playing online since the Sega Dreamcast. Was a Xbox live beta tester.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Very competitive, always want to win, but I play inside the taking advantage of the AI, cheesing, or anything like that. Very sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

All good, I'm 27

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Read and Agree!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Hmm...I'm a huge Florida Gator fan, I live 40 miles from Gainesville. I goto a few games each year. Also a big Braves and Lakers fan. Not really into pro football much, although...I'm gonna claim the Denver Broncos from now If I'm not playing the Xbox, I'm usually playing poker on poker stars.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Now that my hectic, horrible, weird ass schedule is gone...plan to be very active. I now have the time to enjoy the site for all that it offers, and hopefully can contribute.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Good friends, lots of laughs, and honest SIM sports leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I politely remind him about the rules. If he continues to do it, I will let the commish know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Sure have. I'd like to be in any premier league, but will take a NCAA Dynasty with any open spot. I would of course prefer to be Florida, but beggers can't be choosy. :D