Approved New Member: Crumbler81

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Crumbler81,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Jul 5, 2012
    Name: Chris
    PSN: cooloot81
    AIM: cooloot81
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 9pm - 2am weekdays/weekends
    Favorite Teams: North Carolina
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:I saw a post on EA's NCAA Online Dynasty forums while I was looking for an online dynasty to join when the game releases.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I've played in a few leagues in NCAA & Madden the last couple of years. Usually just random leagues found from posts on the EA forums.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since I was about 8 or 9 when I had the original NES, and I've been playing online for about 8 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I like to play realistic football, so I tend to not do things that you wouldn't see in games on Saturdays and Sundays. In MMOs, I like to be friendly and helpful whenever I can and enjoy grouping up with other people (currently playing The Secret World).
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    My age is about right in line with you guys' average so it should be awesome. A lot less likely to find players who just exploit the game.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, they seem like very good rules to ensure fair and realistic play.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I was born and raised in North Carolina, served 5 years in the Marine Corps, I currently work on an IT help desk and live in Clayton, NC. I really enjoy spending time with friends and family.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I will fit in well in this community due to my interest in sports and gaming. Hopefully, I can provide tips and general help later on if I get pretty good at NCAA 13.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to find a stable and long lasting online gaming community for NCAA 13, Madden 13, and beyond.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    First I would try to contact the other player to find out why rules were broken. If it could not be handle I would present the issue to the league commissioner.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I haven't had a chance to check out the different leagues available here yet. I kind of like the 3-star or less team setup for a league because its fun to see how everybody works there way up to another program, and I usually prefer the All-American difficulty.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.