Approved New Member: CTgotDaGameLokD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 15, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome CTgotDaGameLokD,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Mar 15, 2012
    Name: CT
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: CTfromDC (XBOX 360) Former gametag CTgotDaGameLokD
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays, 730p - 1030p est, Weekends - Usually Anytime, prefer text to schedule
    Favorite Teams: Washington Redskins, Washington Wizards, Washington Nationals, Washington Capitals, DC United, Georgetown, UMD Football, get the the theme
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Fiddy sent out an e-mail, I used to run in leagues at the UL with him

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, Madden, Fifa, NBA 2K, MLB 2K all in the UL, Madden in the MOF (PS3), Madden and MLB Show in the PSA (PS3)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Mike Tyson's Punchout, leagues since 2007

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim, and much better than my final scores indicate, lls

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? All for grown ups

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yup, no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from DC, born and raised, as my gamertag states. Married with two kids, daughter and son. Loves sports, and making money. League gaming keeps me gaming in general, it's the only way to get a sim game these days

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I will blend in, I have already seen some others who I've run against join, and fitting in wouldn't be a prob.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just good sim gameplay in any sports games/leagues I participate in. A good place to convo about sports gaming also.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If he is on headset, call him/her out on their gameplay. If it continues, still finish the game, i never QUIT. Depending on the level of cheese, I'm not from the "run tell teacher" era... it's video games after all. I can take an L just like a can take a W, I expect my opponent in a sim league to do the same. I would let the opponent know after the game that their gameplay was suspect, and hope that it could be addressed between owners. If it was something ridiculously Lobbyish, I would have to take it to the commish, if the game results in a loss due to their tomfoolery and shenanigans. I'm sure that everyone here is Sim, so I wouldn't have to worry about that.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Took a look around, I want to run in a Madden league, NCAA Online Dynasty would great, NBA 2K if you all get one, MLB and Fifa are games I own too.
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Another former Ul guy, welcome to TSO!

App approved
  4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Mar 15, 2012
    Thanks, It only took me 3 and a half months to complete, hahahah, good to be on board, been really impressed with the site, just from browsing the forums, looks like a truly solid sim community.
  5. the bigg dawgg

the bigg dawgg Walk On

Jun 29, 2012
    yo ct whats good man welcome from what i can tell everyone here is real cool