1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member New Member: CugeltheClever13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CugeltheClever13, Feb 14, 2017.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CugeltheClever13

CugeltheClever13 Walk On

Name: Ignas Bilinskas
    Gamertag/PSN: DivineK1LLa
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: My work schedule can vary but I'm usually on most night and can wake up early enough to play in the morning if that's the best time for me and the opponent to get our game in
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    One of the members in a league on here told me about the site and the league I should join

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I have, I've played in multiple Operation Sports sim leagues over the years

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    As long as I can remember, and I started playing online when Halo 2 got released for the original Xbox

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I'm a decent player who enjoys the competitive aspect of the games and figuring out how to best go about beating my opponent

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    That sounds perfect to me, I don't care how old people are as long as they can be respectable and play the right way

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a video game nerd who likes all kind of games and I also like to play sports and have been doing so my whole life. My favorite one to play is basketball but for video games I prefer football and madden

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I don't see why I wouldn't fit in. If I find an interesting discussion I might offer my opinion or just Lurk through the comments

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Just interested to see what it's all about and hoping to join the league that I was invited to

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    If I'm twitching or he is streaming the game it makes it pretty simple just let it be known to the player first to see what his response is and if he keeps breaking the rule I'll let the Commish know about the issue and see what they want to do

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I haven't checked out any opening besides the one league I was invited to which is "hard for work" for madden on the Xbox one

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Going to approve this one.