New Member: CuseGirl

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 9, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome CuseGirl,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

(is stalking this thread)

• Like Like x 6
  3. CuseGirl

CuseGirl Walk On

Name: Africa
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JetMoto419 (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: 2 pm
    Favorite Teams: NY Giants, Yankees, Syracuse Orange, Buckeye Football, Knicks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw RynoAid posting on OS. He's one of those GameChanger types, so I wanted to get my point across :shrug:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Nope

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Super Mario World came out

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, but enjoy the Superstar/RTTS type modes, will take a Dynasty into 15th year or so

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't mind, it would be a nice change of pace, the internet allows for too many jack-wagons

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Syracuse Grad, Class of 2010, Biophysics. Been watching football since I was maybe 9 or 10....too much football maybe. MVP Baseball (with Manny on the cover) and NCAA 07 are still high on my list. Drive a crappy Buick.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Well, if Ryno's photo of Otto is any indication, I think it'll be quite the experience....

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? It'd be nice to talk about sports without the troll faces and "problem bro?" types lurking.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let the game finish. Bring it up nicely at the end. If it happens again, tell the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Not yet. But I'll check it out.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

It's not me you need to worry about.... David though, keep an eye on that pony boy

• Like Like x 2
  5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Your name is Africa?

Regardless, welcome to TSO. Application approved

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    These threads aren't for trolling, they are for approval. If you aren't an approval or talking constructively to people, stay out.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Just looking for possible expansion members for a league.

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Please wait until applications are approved before doing that type of activity.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be a hard ass, I closed these down because people were being jerks and I'm going to police it heavily until people understand the expectations.

:)

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It was approved. :)

I know you're not trying to be a hard ass and I've seen some pretty ridiculous posts in these threads. It just took me off guard because I assumed we have always used these for recruitment purposes.

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Touche, I just read the app, I wouldn't have approved it, LOL.

• Like Like x 1