New Member: Cwahl11

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 5, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Cwahl11,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Cwahl11

Cwahl11 Walk On

Name: Cory Wahl
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Cwahl11 (Xbox 360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype: cory.wahl11
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime
    Favorite Teams: LSU Tigers, New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Hornets, Philadelphia Phillies
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played many NCAA Online Dynasty's through Operation Sports and IGN.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since Nintendo 64, and online since you had to have a network adapter connected to the back of the fat playstation 2's.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Realistic and competitive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It's a relief not to have to worry about playing with immature kids who quit, or don't play sim style.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? none at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'll be attending Eastern Illinois University in the fall majoring in sports management. Coaching football has always been my dream which influenced my decision to go to EIU and be the next Sean Payton, Mike Shanahan, or Brad Childress.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very well, anyone as passionate and knowledgeable about college football as I am would be a joy to be around.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Join a fast paced OD or two.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I notify the commissioner and let him determine the proper repercussions.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Anything College Football. If I have to roll with Vandy in an all SEC dynasty, I would love the challenge.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Cwahl11