New Member: CWT 3000

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by CWT 3000, Sep 4, 2010.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

New Member: CWT 3000

Name: Cory Thomas
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CWT 3000 (XBOX)
    Email: popimp5@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Weekdays after 6pm & weekends anytime
    Favorite Teams: MN Vikings, Packers, or the Chargers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? This is my first attempt at an on-line franchise with Madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for 22 years! I've been playing Madden on-line since 2003.:)

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim style. I like to play games that mirror the real thing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I actually prefer an older, more mature crowd.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules. Game on!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I love Madden football and only heard of this forum a few days ago. I'd like to contribute and help build a strong and sustaining league. A lot of my time is spent on work, fantasy sports, cars, whiskey, and women; oh and did I mention Madden?

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active, allthough I can't be on-line everyday, I'll make any league im part of proud to have me. I'll definetly post and become an active member of the web site.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to be apart of a strong, functional league that stays together for years to come. On top of that I'd like to be able to share years of Madden on-line experience with newer gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'll ask them first if there aware of the rule violation. Next step is to provide video proof and communicate the infraction to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have looked a little, but I haven't found a league with an opening. I'm looking for a league with no fantasy draft, All-Pro skill level and one of my favorite teams available. I saw the SMFL league after submitting my original post. I figure I use excel everyday... shouldn't be too complicated.

(y)

CWT

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Corey. If you want to know more about SMFL get with mkeller and he will fill you in.

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Awesome!

I've talked to Keller and am ready.