Approved New Member: cyclonecountry

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome cyclonecountry,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. cyclonecountry

cyclonecountry Walk On

Name: Ryan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): cycloneangel (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A- don't use any of these providers, but if this is a main medium for communication within the community, I'd have no problem for signing up for something.
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights: 8PM EST - Midnight EST, Weekends: 8PM EST - 2AM EST
    Favorite Teams: Iowa State Cyclones, New York Giants, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Capitals, Everton (EPL)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I've been hearing about Tradition Sports for a long time now, I've been a long time player of sports game essentially my entire life. I'm only now branching out into online competition and league play.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in two Online Dynasties (NCAA 11 and 12)- I ran both of them, they were small leagues with friends only (6 team leagues). Both were on the 360.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I got my first copy of Tecmo Bowl for the NES when I was young. I've been playing online for quite awhile, just not necessarily sports games. I'm just recently (within the last 4 years or so) branching out to online sports gaming.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I'm pretty competitive, but at my age, I suppose I'm starting to fall into a more "casual" archetype.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Hah! This community sounds perfect for me!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I've read the rules and gameplay guidelines. They are all rules I've generally played by in the past, it will be nice to play in a setting where they're stated very clearly.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm currently serving on active duty in the US Air Force, stationed out in the DC/Baltimore area. I'm quickly coming up on 10 years of service, and from there I'm still not entirely sure what is in store for me. Maybe I'll go back to school with my newly minted GI Bill benefits! I've been married for 7 years now and have two beautiful girls (4 and 18 months). I'm a rabid sports fan, and I play soccer in my spare time (mainly just intramural/city league play).

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I've been a member of other communities in the past, the way I see it- only treat other members the way you want to be treated. A bit of sportsmanship, a bit of class always go a long way.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to gain a sense of community in all the sports games I play that I've been missing over the last 4 years. Some of the best times I've ever had in video games was when I was surrounded by a supportive, fun, energized community that really cared about making games fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First, I would probably just politely ask my opponent to stop. I think we're all capable of making mistakes here and there. If it's a clear situation where my opponent just does not care to stop, I'd attempt to record some highlights of the infringements, and then inform the league commissioner when the game completed.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I've checked out the leagues, but it's all very overwhelming to me at the moment. I'd love to get involved in an NCAA 13 online dynasty- and probably future leagues upon releases (Madden, FIFA, NHL).

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Nice application.

Welcome to TSO Ryan.