Approved New Member: D.Earl

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome D.Earl,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. D.Earl

D.Earl Walk On

Name: Derrick Earl
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Xbox o D EARL o
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Thur,Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon 12pm - 6 pm, Tue & Wed Anytime
    Favorite Teams: USC ,49ers, Warriors
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    a member in BCS Champions ddrouillard

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?: I have played in -various ncaa online dynasties recently i have been in BCS Champions for two years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since Nintendo so for a total of 16 years. I have been playing online for 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - I am a strategy style player and relate my actual football knowledge to the way i play. I adapt my style depending on the user i am playing

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    -I view myself as a mature person and i assuming everyone is this league is as well so no matter what the age i do not think it will be a issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - Do you allow custom playbooks?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - I am from CA from a small town in Bay Area. i played football up college were i attended Greenville college in Greenville IL.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    i see myself coming in slow interacting in the forums and creating a fun and competitive atmosphere

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    - What i hope to get out of TSO is a fun competitive mature and organized atmosphere.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    - i would pause the game let the user know what rule he broke and i would let the commissioner know. Then me and the other user will come to a agreement

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    - I have not checked out any leagues from TSO but i am open to a variety of dynasties whether it is a open dynasty or a 1 star and build dynasty .

3. D.Earl

D.Earl Walk On

Just wanted to no when a decision will be
    made

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Sorry for the delay. The holidays have gotten the better of our staff.

5. D.Earl

D.Earl Walk On

No prob thanks again!!

6. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Glad to see you found the site too. Great place. You'll love it here. Spring for the 12$ and go premium though. It's worth it.

7. D.Earl

D.Earl Walk On

Where do i go to pay for membership?

8. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Click on you name at the top, and select account upgrades.