New Member: d19

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by d19, Apr 26, 2010.

1. d19

d19 Walk On

Apr 25, 2010
    New Member: d19

Name: D
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dVaritec19
    Email: I would rather not disclose
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Pretty flexible
    Favorite Teams: Redskins, Mavericks, Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Psycho (Ten Year War)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind? Where?
    NCAA - Benchwarmers
    Madden - Benchwarmers' Ten Year War commissioned by Psycho
    Madden - The OG league (PastaPadre)
    MotoGP - Xbox Live Addicts

2. How long have you been playing video games?
    Youre making me feel old.

How long have you been playing online? ??
    ...10 years I guess... whew time flys.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would say that others would call me a relaxed, calm and mellow but very focused player who abstains from bickering and embraces healthy competition. No drama, all love.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Im playing video games with you not trying to date you and by saying this age doesnt matter as much as the mature factor. However, I do like to socialize with others who can atleast buy me a shot of Jagermeister. :beernana:

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im black and the only reason why I was brought here by Psycho was to fill his quota with in the Ten Year War dynasty.
    *Sorry Psycho, but I had to do it. (y)
    But really I am just an open minded person who loves to find the fun in any activity. I love sports and football is my favorite as I still play to this day. I am even coaching it now which is becoming a new love. TV sucks but I love watching informational themed channels such as KERA, History, Discovery, Bio, Nat Geo or whenever a MotoGP race is showing.
    Music... Im actually listing to The Cinematic Orchestra while going through this interview process. I love some old classic psychedelic rock, neo soul/hip hop, electronic music.. i can go on and on, to much to list.
    I live by the golden rule of "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." ... Do you guys really read this stuff...? seriously.. I can go overboard. I know Im boring you, so ill stop but if you would like more... just ask. :cool:

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I do participate in a fair share of community service in my area. I guess I can do the same for the TF community as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    fun times and a ride on whatever this is ->:thingnana:

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Let that person know of the rule that was broken, hopefully it will not happen again. If the rule is repeatedly broken again, I will report directly to the commissioner of the wrong doing. It is not my duty to scold 'said' person as this can only exaggerate the problem.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF?
    Not yet
    Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I know that I will be a part of the Ten Year War. I will check out some other leagues, possibly play some friendlies with other members.

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Jun 11, 2009
    greetings D. welcome to the party. hope u have fun.
  3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Oct 6, 2009

D is correct, I do use him as my "I'm not racist, I have a black guy in my Oline Franchise." :D
  4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    yup, we read it.... and you can post more here if you want to.
  5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Application Approved
  6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Feb 22, 2009
    D is a straight up PIMP!
  7. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    Welcome D
  8. d19

d19 Walk On

Apr 25, 2010
    Thank you fellas. Hopefully one day soon we can game together.

Your the man Basis. I might go to Wakarusa which is a three day festival and guess who will be playing... Thats right...your favorite jam band, The Disco Biscuits.

I will do one of these days.

Thank you.