New Member: D2_Captain

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome D2_Captain,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. D2_Captain

D2_Captain Walk On

Name:Jacob Daugherty
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):XBOX TFman87HaTeR
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Facebook, not sure what the questions asking.
    Time Zone:Central US
    General Availability for User vs User games:3pm or later on weekdays and any time on weekends.
    Favorite Teams:Wisconsin and Oklahoma State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:a friend on XBOX told me about it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?Yes, I've played on NCAA Football and Madden online.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I've been playing video games for about 8 years and online about 5years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?Competitive, I like to win but I also like to have a good time.,

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Not a problem, I feel like I will be able to communicate with you guys and I should have no problem winning.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?Yes, no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I like to play sports for real and on video games and of course I don't really like losing so I play to win.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I should have no problem fitting in with some fellow gamers.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?I hope to have fun playing against other people and not just the CPU.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?I tell him he broke the rules and hopefully he stops or else I'll tell you guys and you will probably know how to handle the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have checked them out and I want to be in some NCAA Football Dynasties. No preferred setups just want to have fun.

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Thanks for the application, I dont really think you are the best fit for our community however.

RynoAid
    Drifterbub

Thoughts? I am inclined to deny at this point..

4. D2_Captain

D2_Captain Walk On

Why am I not fit for the community?

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Age is one then:

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Not a problem, I feel like I will be able to communicate with you guys and I should have no problem winning.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I like to play sports for real and on video games and of course I don't really like losing so I play to win.

6. D2_Captain

D2_Captain Walk On

What's wrong with that?

7. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Just not the mentality we seek in our members. I am declining for now, but I alerted the admins, they can or may override my decision if they disagree with me.

8. D2_Captain

D2_Captain Walk On

9. D2_Captain

D2_Captain Walk On

nvm watever don't want to be in your grown men gaming club anyway.

10. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Thank you for making me feel better about declining your app

• Like Like x 3
  11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

12. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I think this should be a learning moment for this young man.

Wait a minute...I see another app for " D2_General" as well. Is this a video game "Crew"we have in out midst??