Approved New Member: D_Fresh

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 28, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. D_Fresh

D_Fresh Walk On

Name: Doug
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Lynx77
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:evenings and weekends
    Favorite Teams:Liverpool
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?no

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?25 years, 7 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Intermediate

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Fine

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes, no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Love soccer and golf

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Fun

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Contact the administrator

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? PS4 FIFA 14

3. D_Fresh

D_Fresh Walk On

Sorry, I forgot to indicate my ID is for PSN. I'm also doing this on my phone which s why I'm being brief. I live in St. Louis and mostly play sports games and primarily FIFA since FIFA 11. Before that I was a PES guy and even ISSS 64 before that.

4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

5. WingedHelmet

WingedHelmet Walk On

Poke around here once you've been approved. Two spaces left for our inaugural season; draft starts January 6.

6. D_Fresh

D_Fresh Walk On

Thanks Helmut. I've read it all. I'm ready to draft and play.

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into detail about question number. More into your gameplay. Do you play like real life or run plays that are known to work etc??? Thanks. Looking forward to get you into the leagues!

8. D_Fresh

D_Fresh Walk On

I definitely try to play like real life and am not interested in exploiting weaknesses in the game. This is always the case for me but it becomes an even more obvious route to take when playing with friends and people you know. My goal is to have fun, win and play again; not win, piss them off and never play them again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Awesome Thanks! Approved!