Approved New Member: Da Rat

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Da Rat,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Da Rat

Da Rat Walk On

Name: Da Rat
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Mother Rat (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: ET
    General Availability for User vs User games: weeknights
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: sibling

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 26yrs (>15yrs Ultima Online woot woot)

3. What type of player would you say you are? Above avg

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i hate people who go for it every 4th down and onside kick every chance

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I like FPS, RPGs, sportsgames (anything but RTS, and a few of those). Favorite game of all time: UN Squadron (SNES). Favorite 360 game: BF3

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? meeting mature players without the annoying shitheads that come with online gaming

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? post on forums and let the system take care of the rest

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Football IQ

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into more detail with some of the short answers..

Also with question 9 bringing out someone individually on the forums will not be accepted. We would encourage you to contact that user first and see if they even know he broke a rule. Then if things do not resolve, one should direct message the commisioner of the league.

4. Da Rat

Da Rat Walk On

Name: Da Rat
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Mother Rat (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: ET
    General Availability for User vs User games: weeknights
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: sibling

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA. I played in several online Dynasties with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games before I could walk. The first I can really remember was a few Intellivision games. Then Top Gun and Mario Bros. First football seasons with Techmo Super Bowl for SNES. First online video games were with early AOL and Ultimia Online back in the day. First console online gaming was original xbox with Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like FPS, RPGs, sportsgames (anything but RTS, and a few of those). My favorite game of all time is UN Squadron (SNES). My current favorite 360 game is BF3.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 26, so there isnt much difference in age. I wouldnt mind if any of the younger or older crowd were playing, so long as they do not ruin the fun by poor sportsmanship and disrespect.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules. I have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. My favorite sports are college football and college basketball. I do not care for the NBA, and I am only interested in the NFL if my college team is doing poorly. Even then, though, I just watch the NFL to see how players I watched in college have developed. I am usually current with my teams status in terms of recruiting, depth charts, off field "activities", etc.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I will fit in well. I havent played NCAA since 2012 so it will take me a second to find what works in 2014, but I have been playing football games since the early 90's so I think I will be competitive soon.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I'd like to find a community that can handle being part of an online dynasty. For whatever reason, when many people are losing they try to make the opponent frustrated by annoying him. This is the kind of thing that ruins online gaming. If people respect the game, everyone can enjoy it.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would send a PM to the user, and based on his response I would either inform the league commisioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes, I am interested in the Football IQ league. I like Dynasties that start with lower tier teams and either force the user to build those programs or allow them to take coaching offers if they do well.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Thank you.. Approved. If you need anything feel free to let me know or one of the members.. Will get you approved when I get back home.

Update: Should be good to go now!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013