New Member - da1307n

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by da1307n, Sep 19, 2009.

1. da1307n

da1307n Guest

New Member - da1307n

Name: Daniel
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN - da1307n
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability: Almost everynight after 10PM and sometimes in between 9am and 1PM
    Favorite Teams: New York Giants and Michigan

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a thread @ operations sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?

I recently started playing Madden Leagues but I have played in many NBA 2k leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games since I was 13. Started out with the original nintendo and have had almost every single system since. Currently I have Xbox360 and PS3. Online I started in 2007 playing NBA 2k7.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm 27 married with a daughter so it will be nice to play people in that age group with most likely similar styles.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I've read them. Just have to try out some of the sliders. Some look easier than others... i'll just have to get used to em.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 27 years old, I work accounting for a major retailer. I live in NY and am a lifelong Yankees, Giants, and Rangers fan.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I checked out the different leagues and am very interested in joining one of the Madden leagues. This seems like a fun community and I would love to be a part of it.
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    welcome bro, i would try and get in touch with Mags in the MEGA league and see if it's a fit.

after that, we have another PS league that hasn't kicked off yet and is still organizing. Renegade-ICE is the commish of that one.