Approved New Member: Dally_D

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Dally_D,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Name: Dallas
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Dally_D
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: aim ohitsdallas
    Time Zone: North American Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: Before 5pm or after 12 midnight
    Favorite Teams: Michagan Wolverines Detroit Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA fourm

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes Madden and NBA idk i join one every year

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My whole life , Since ps2

3. What type of player would you say you are? Ehhhh idk competetive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? it dosent matter to me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yep , No concers here

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. well im 22 live in fla been playing video game since sonic im just really looking to get into a fun dyansty and hopefully a good madden leauge when it comes out most of all i want to have fun and play with a good community

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Yeah i usally fit in not very egotistic here

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? joing up in some fun leauges

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? forward it to the comish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i havent gotten a chance to look at them yet i wanted to get this done first but i plan on doing that now

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Can you type normally, i.e. not like you are texting on your phone?

4. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Yeah I could do that is it really that bad

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Yes, it's terrible to read.

6. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Okay I'll work on it .

7. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Okay I'll work on it .

8. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

So when do you think it will be decided if I'm approved or denied?

9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

I think he was suggesting re-filling out the application, this time with a little more editing and technique.

10. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Name: Dallas
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Dally_D
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: aim ohitsdallas
    Time Zone: North American Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: Before 5pm or after 12 midnight
    Favorite Teams: Michagan Wolverines Detroit Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA fourm

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes Madden and and ncca i have played them both on more than more than one occasion

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? My whole life , Since sega i was about five years old when that came out since then i have been plying video games from mmo to madden i just love to play video games

3. What type of player would you say you are? Ehhhh idk competetive

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age donsent matter to me i mean we are all trying to have fun and find a good group of ppl to play with

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yep , No concers here

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well im 22 live in fla have a finace i work a pizza hut been playing video game since sonic im just really looking to get into a fun dyansty and hopefully a good madden leauge when it comes out most of all i want to have fun and play with a good mature community

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Yeah i usally fit in im active on the forums i hope to eventually be a valued member

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I look to join up in some madden and ncaa leauge and i also look to making some good friends to interact with

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?

11. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Okay guys i re did my app i was trying to change the colors for my answers but for some reason it stoped doing it ... anyways i hope this one is a lil better for you to read .

12. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Ugh i geusse the last 2 question got deleted want me to re do it again?...

13. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? forward it to the comish I will let them know that they are breaking the rules and if it continues i will let the comish no about it .

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? ive looked at a few i will continue to look weather on if im approve or denied
    Dally_D, Yesterday at 5:48 AMReport

14. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO bud.

To find league openings go here:http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/league-openings.588/

Let me know if you need help with anything or got any questions.

15. Dally_D

Dally_D Walk On

Thank you !