New Member: Dan Heckelbeck

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Dan Heckelbeck,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Feb 22, 2012
    Name: Dan Heckelbeck
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox - d heck26
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: nights and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Blair Fidak (Fiddy)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. NCAA, MADDEN, Baseball, Hockey ---- - member since 2006

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ummm, since I was a teenager. Probably longer then you've been alive, lol. I've been online since the sega genesis invented online play through the "X Band" - i was the first person to get to use it. I was on tv for it :)

3. What type of player would you say you are? PURE SIM all the way. No other way.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I get along with everyone.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I've read them. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am dedicated to starting and finishing leagues. It's all about being a grown up with scheduling games with your opponent, showing respect, and having fun.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I am confident I would meet and exceed your expectations of a GOOD owner.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? League play that is fun, and great sim games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'm not a confrontational person. So during a game, when on xbox live, I don't confront the person over the mic. That is what feedback is for. Or I would bring it to a commissioner's attention. I don't like to argue or fight over the headset. That's not me.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would like to start in the OOTP13 league.
  3. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Dec 6, 2011
    welcome Daniel..
  4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Hey Dheck, glad you joined up. You are approved. Welcome to TSO
  5. Dan Heckelbeck

Dan Heckelbeck Walk On

Feb 22, 2012
    Awesome! Thanks guys! I look forward to being an active member, just not from work like I am doing now, lol.
    • Like Like x 1