New Member: danielm025

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by danielm025, Sep 19, 2009.

1. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Sep 19, 2009
    New Member: danielm025

Name: Daniel
    Gamertag: dt031407 (360)
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Pretty much everyday :)
    Favorite Teams: Texas Tech/Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: forum @ operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?

Yes, this is my first year in online leagues. I only play NCAA so no Madden for me. I'm currently in a C-USA dynasty with my brother but they hardly advance.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing video games since I was about 5 or 6. I started playing online football with NCAA '09.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Balanced (aggressive/conservative)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel just fine. I just recently got out of the Marine Corps so I'm used to talking and getting along with people of all ages.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes. One question, are there limits on recruiting? For example, you graduate 17 seniors and you need 17 to get to the limit of 70 players. Can you only sign 17 players? The dynasty I'm currently in doesn't do this and it's horrible because the guys that started out with higher prestige schools will sign 25 5 and 4 star players even though they only need 10. It just seems more realistic in my opinion.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    As I mentioned above, I was in the Marine Corps for 5 years. I am currently going to college majoring in education. I hope to become a football coach/teacher in the future.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I skimmed through them but didn't really look at the details. I'm a big fan of turning a 1 or 2 star school into a powerhouse.
  2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009
    I'm pretty sure you are max's friend, but if not check out TT IV or The 4th Horseman as it is labeled.

There are two spots open in the MAC East in a very active dynasty. It's Year 2, Week 7. I'd like to get you in ASAP.

As far as your question on recruiting, and TT IV's rule. If you have 17 seniors, you have 17 scholarships. The # of 5 and 4 stars is based off of if you meet a certain criteria from the past season. Such as conf. champ, win 10 games, nat champs, etc.
  3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    we have an opening at Purdue in the All big ten dynasty, should be a nice rebuild job
  4. danielm025

danielm025 "Wreck 'em Tech!"

Sep 19, 2009
    I've noticed that spots fill up really quick so if anything opens up, I'll be willing. :)