New Member: Dannyboy0003

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dannyboy0003, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Dannyboy0003

Dannyboy0003 Walk On

Aug 30, 2010
    New Member: Dannyboy0003

Name: Dan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Dannyboy0003 (PS3)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Generally 6pm ET to Midnight ET during week and from about Noon on during weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, Cavs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I luckily stumbled across it on operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA and Madden. Both on PS3.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for about 18 years and online for about 5 or 6.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am definitely a sim style player. I would say (and I mostly play Madden and NCAA) on a 1 to 10 scale on NCAA I am probably about a 5 or 6 and on Madden probably about a 3 or 4. I don't care if I lose and in fact (in the pre-online dynasty era) would sometimes lose on purpose to promote more realism in my own dynasty.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am slightly older than the average but would probably fit in well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a financial advisor during the day (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.) and an avid sports fan away from work. I have been playing the Madden series since the first release on the Sega Genesis and the NCAA series since the first release of Bill Walsh college football on the same console.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I can access this site daily for whatever is needed. I will be a very active member within any dynasty that I am a part of and in any general manner as well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? The main thing that I hope to get is the chance to be a part of or even commish a good solid online dynasty with players that are serious about being a part of a well run sim style league regardless of whether they are doing well in the league or not. Using the crapshoot of the lobby to join leagues is a complete waste of time that always ends in a gradual decline in members one by one as they lose games. This makes the league no fun at all knowing that recruiting and redshirting is almost done in vain. Even when you do find a league by those means that lasts, you have to watch the heisman canidates throwing for somewhere between eight and twelve hundred yards per game. Anyway, enough ranting for me. I would love to join a dynasty that has users occupying the national powers and would REALLY love to get in a 1 or 2 star dynasty that gives each user the ability to move up and progress to bigger schools with the same degree of realism you would find in real life.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would finish the game out, try to get a picture or video evidence of the transgression and report it to the league commish when the game was finished.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not yet looked at any but I plan on doing so as soon as I finish this. I kind of hit on the types of leagues I'm looking for with my answer to question #8, but hopefully I'll find something in those lines.
  2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Jul 31, 2010
    Nice app man, If you are approved check out "Mac in the USA"

We are currently in season 1 week 7 I believe, but are in the process of restructuring things to go to a 1 conference format either in the Sun Belt or another lower tier conference.

We are currently looking for members and this dynasty is more for newer members trying to build a good reputation on the site.

Ndcolts is the shoot him a PM if approved if your interested
  3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    stellar app dan. i replied to your pm. let me know if you didnt get it. feel free to hit me up anytime

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Application approved.. Welcome to TF Dan!
  5. GSUtiger

Apr 13, 2010
    welcome aboard man