New Member Daplaymaker

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Daplaymaker, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

New Member Daplaymaker

Name: Josh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): FSU5playmaker(ps3)
    Email: Burdmanindaclub@yahoo.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Everyday
    Favorite Teams: FSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Heard about it on OperationSports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA (operationsports)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years. 2 years online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim. Depends on the team, I can play up tempo style or I can play a WCO offense type style. Usually always have a fast quick defense. Defense is my B&B,..

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? no big deal

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yea

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Was a long time poster on MM(user name was Daplaymaker), and OS played in the 3 biggest OD's last year, Started in 10 with the same leagues but 1 folded with all the general flaws 10 came with after 7 seasons and when COD came out, the other I cut ties with due to not having enough time at the time to play every night. Still going strong in the other. Love to play ncaa but hate playing online vs all the cheese balls that play the game. Don't play any other games outside of Football and baseball. Looking to join a OD to give me something to do when my other OD is waiting for the next advance.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Application Approved