Approved New Member: darkaugust1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 26, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. darkaugust1

darkaugust1 Walk On

Nov 26, 2013
    Name:Gary Wilson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):darkaugust1 PSN
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:Weeknights from 9:00 pm - 12:00 pm central, Weekends very flexible!
    Favorite Teams:The New Orleans Saints
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Heath H, emanr3
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden10-25, NCAA 12-14, The BFSL,
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since 1989, online since 2009
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Real Football, sim style.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm probably older than most
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and not at this time.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Career Professional, devoted, husband and father, "family first", but I do love my Madden! Born in New Orleans, I am an avid & life-long fan of my beloved Saints!
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Just fine.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I've heard alot about your "sportsmanship" style of sim game-play. I'm looking to play somewhere that I'm more comfortable. Tired of playing guys who claim to be "elite", but most of them just cheese...smh. Just because something is not "against the rules", does not make it "right"...i.e. game & a.i. exploitations, etc. This is my last shot before going back to offline!
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and message opponent about it. Usually guys will stop doing it (not always though). If not I try to text commish and wait for his response).
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No I have not, new to your community. I prefer stock roster league with Salary cap on & Trade deadline on, etc. I'm here to play "Real Football" on Madden, not "Madden" on Madden!
  3. heathh

heathh Walk On

Jul 17, 2013
    I know I'm still New here, but I have been playing in "The Q" for a while.

I highly recommend Gary! He is a Stand up guy, owner, great sim competitor. He plays the game of football the way it was suppose to be played!

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  5. darkaugust1

darkaugust1 Walk On

Nov 26, 2013
    Thank You Sir!