New Member: DarknightSV

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DarknightSV, Jul 23, 2010.

1. DarknightSV

DarknightSV Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    New Member: DarknightSV

Name: Ian
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):DarknightSV (ps3)
    Time Zone:
    General Availability: Evenings and Weekends
    Favorite Teams:Dallas Cowboys, Phoenix Suns, Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Bluejays
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No, but I do have an online team in Skate 3.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since the first Nintendo came out with Duck Hunt and that moving robot for Mario.

Up until now I've been a very casual online gamer.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    A semi-competitive one. I've been playing against the cpu for so long, I'd really like something different.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'll be 31 in August. Shouldn't be an issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, none.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Canada with my family ( Wife and 1yr old). I love football, especially the Cowboys. I also love motorcycles (I have 2) and I have a bit of a thing for Batman (as I'm sure you've already guessed).

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I just discovered this site today. Seems like you guys are pretty cool. I've already found a league I'd like to join. Looking forward to playing some online NCAA and Madden with everyone.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Just looking to play some games against guys with similar interests.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Send him a pm to see if we can't resolve this issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, "The Dad's Life" league is the type of league I'm looking for.

Hope to see you all online.
  2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    Application approved welcome to Tradition Football.