Approved New Member: Dase or Days

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 27, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Dase or Days,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

Name: David Reynolds
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Dase or Days(XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: FormyXBOXLiveGold@gmail.com
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime on Monday or Tuesday and evenings the rest of the week.
    Favorite Teams: Oregon State Beavers(All sports), Oakland Raiders, Portland Trail Blazers, Seattle Mariners, Swansea City(EPL), Portland Timbers & San Jose Sharks.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I found you guys when searching for team ratings on NCAA Football 14.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have not taken part in any online leagues. I have always been an offline dynasty player. I will do my own single dynasty type leagues but I also would participate with my friends in dynasty leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games(sports) since 1994. No online experience up to this point. I have just been a offline dynasty player since I first started playing the NCAA Football series. I would usually have my dynasty and then a couple of them with a my best friends.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I like to take what I call the smart football approach. I want to run the football, play strong defense and always win the turnover battle! Sometimes that is not always going to work out that way but I will try my best to fix any issue and complete those three goals. No matter the score(up or down), I will play give a 110% and play the right way.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am going to feel very comfortable and blend in well with the group of people in this community. I might only be 24 but I have a beautiful family that I am responsible for supporting. I take that very serious and want to be the best I can for them. I was raised to be respectful and to try my best.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines. I have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am lucky enough to be married to my soul mate(3+ years). We have one boy(2 1/2 years) and a baby girl(10 months). We are hoping to add one more(last one) in about a year. I am an assistant manager for a furniture store. I have been involved in sports playing(real & video games) or watching since I can remember. It's college football season(24/7) and I have a love for the SEC and it's brand of football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I believe that I would make a great member for the TSO community. I am competitive, honest, caring and I love sports! I will represent this community the way it should be!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I want to be able to compete with other people that have the same passion that I do for the NCAA Football series. The opportunity to improve my skill and my dynasty experience.. I really like the idea of this community and being able to meet new sports fans all across the world.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would take a note and let the other team know immediately of the infraction. If that does not stop them from proceeding to break the rule, I would bring it up to the necessary person.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Before I signed up, I browsed through a couple of NCAA Football 14 leagues forming. I did find myself liking the 4th Horseman league. I know it is full at the moment. The reason it grab me was that I love building from the bottom up. For me to choose a team they have to be the worst or one of the worst. I also want to take over a team that has a brand new head coach in real life. I would also look for them to implement the same general game plan as I would want. Last year, I was the Florida Atlantic Owls.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.. Welcome to TSO.

4. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

Thank you!

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I'll put you on my wait list :)

6. Dase or Days

Dase or Days Walk On

That would be great:) Thank you!