Approved New Member: DashingHEEL

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 18, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome DashingHEEL,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. DashingHEEL

DashingHEEL Walk On

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xxMainEv3nt (same gt for both systems)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: xMainEv3nt (AIM) xx757pjdox (YIM) Instant.Classik (Skype)
    Time Zone: Eastern (VA)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Im normally always available unless emergency or happened to be asleep
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Mavericks (NBA) Washington Wizards (NBA) Washington Redskins (NFL) New York Yankees (MLB) Washington Nationals (MLB) Washington Capitals (NHL) Virginia Tech (NCAAF) VCU (NCAAB) UNC (NCAAB)

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? i been in ncaa, madden, and nba 2k leagues all on xbox live, theres no website for any of em its normally word of mouth with friends.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? im 26, i been playing games since nintendo was popular lol. been playing online since tony hawk underground and nba live with melo on the cover.

3. What type of player would you say you are? legit, i follow rules.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i feel good about, hopefully with a bunch mature people it will be active

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i read and i have no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i mean i dunno much to tell, im 26 in va an enjoy basketball, baseball, football, an hockey. my favorite sport games is prob nba 2k or mlb the show.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? hopefully well, this seem like an active place.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? a good league, im tired of joining my friends leagues and they not finishing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'll ask my user about it then ask an admin about it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Ill join what ever is opened.

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

4. DashingHEEL

DashingHEEL Walk On

i will, i hope to get a team lol.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome Mike, your application is approved.

Is your friend here and what is his forum name?

6. DashingHEEL

DashingHEEL Walk On

I have A friend here, but he didn't tell me about the site another one of my friends told me who retired from gaming.

7. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Do you play Madden on PS3? If so, we'd love to have you. You can check out the VFL here.

Welcome to TSO!

8. DashingHEEL

DashingHEEL Walk On

Nah I dont, sorry.