Approved New Member: DaTarantula10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 6, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Francisco Morales,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. DaTarantula10

DaTarantula10 Walk On

Jun 6, 2013
    Name: Francisco Morales
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): DaTarantula10 (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: US EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights
    Favorite Teams: Real MAdrid
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Internet search for online sports leagues and fourms

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in some Madden, Fifa and Nascar racing leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was a kid

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim type player. I like a game that looks like what you see on TV. Not blitzing 10 guys every play or going for it on 4th and 14 from your 6, or in Fifa, defending the entire field with double teams and a game with 1000 over the top lob pases

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer playing video games with adults.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. None.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm currently unemployed, but I work construction. No wife, no kids, no money. LOL. I had a dog but it ran away. My life really sounds like a country music hit song. I better get to writing it and get paid

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I looked around at the forum and I'm sure I'll be posting a bunch in the online leagues forums.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hope to have some fun and make some internet friends to play with in the years to come.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Most leagues I've played in, they've had set guidelines for what to do when this happens. So if there are rules here, I would follow them. If there aren't, then I might write them after the game and just let them know they broke a rule.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't pinpointed anything, but I would probably play some FIFA clubs and leagues, some Madden leagues and I think I'm getting Tiger Woods, so maybe a golf league if there's one. I have only really scratched the surface of viewing the forums and all. I'll look much more and then have a better understanding of what I would be interested in.
  3. DaTarantula10

DaTarantula10 Walk On

Jun 6, 2013
    Can I change my username to DaTarantula10, like my PSN name? I didn't want to put my name as my username on here. OR would I have to create a new account. I must have done something wrong.
  4. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Nov 5, 2010
  5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Welcome Francisco, nice app. Approved and I'll try to change your username if not one of the other admins can.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013