New Member: Dave(PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dave, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Dave

Dave Walk On

New Member: Dave(PS3)

Name: Dave
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): RB25 (PS3)
    Email: d_alford76@yahoo.com
    AIM: d_alford76@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: 8pm-10pm when working. 10am-5pm; 8pm-12pm when off from work. I work 3 days one week and 4 days the next week. My work schedule alternates every two weeks.
    Favorite Teams: New Orleans Saints, LSU Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? This is a NCAA league I have run and played in for the past 4 years:
    http://srncaafootball11.proboards.com/index.cgi
    http://www.easports.com/dynasty?_us...moduleDynastyLanding&dynid=64260&sku=661A0001

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video game since the Sega Genesis. I have played online game since the creation of the NCAA Online Dynasty.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A reliable guy who enjoys online football leagues because of the realism and competition it adds to the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? The age range is fine with me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Everything looks good to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a Respiratory Therapist with a wife, 1 kid and, another on the way. I am an avid football and basketball fan who likes food and music.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I will be very active. I am only in one NCAA league, but I'm looking to find another good one.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I'm hoping to find a good group of people who look for fun and realistic gaming experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would notify him immediately about the rule violation and report it to the league commissioner if they continued the violation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes I see some that interest me.

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i'm taking it your from louisiana..what league are you interested in so when when the Commis looks at your app he knows that you are interested once approved.

3. Dave

Dave Walk On

Yes I am from New Orleans. I am interested in Rise to Glory and Civil War.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is that in reference to an engine? Just wondering....

Welcome to TF

5. Dave

Dave Walk On

Since I am a Saints fan it stands for Reggie Bush and his number which is 25.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Dave!