Approved New Member: DaveIV82

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome DaveIV82,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. DaveIV82

DaveIV82 Walk On

Aug 27, 2012
    Name: David W. Dye IV

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):

XBOX DaveIV82

skype DaveIV82

Time Zone:

General Availability for User vs User games:

i would prefer games after 8pm CST as my kids are in bed

Favorite Teams:

Dallas Cowboys hands down, but I honestly like most teams, except the others in the NFC East :p

How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

John Stringer (not sure his username on this site), childhood best friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, XBLA online madden league (long time ago though)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

20ish years, online......15ish years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I play for enjoyment, competition is fun but I dont have to win, I like to play and be friendly with the opposing team

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am that age, i dont mind my peers

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, No I dont

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am 30 years old and the father of 2 kids (5 and 1 year old), married 7 years to my best friend, I work at Rackspace and am training for a linux admin position, I love to game but am not overly competitive

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I really enjoy football and look forward to playing with adults who don't yell obscenities for the sake of being vulgar, I end up playing against the CPU/AI in some games because i dont like to deal with immaturity

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

well, i look forward to reconnecting with John, and meeting other madden fans

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I'd probably say something like "hey bro that's against the rules" IF they apologize, no big deal, I wont even report them, but if they get stupid about it and keep doing it, then I will report them

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I would like to play in a Madden league, I dont think I own any other games that you have leagues for (I do own Forza 4 but do not play it much)
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    My good friend Dave I have known forever. He finally picked up Madden again so I told him to join up.

Application approved, look forward to playing with you again!