Approved New Member: David Andino

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. David Andino

David Andino Walk On

Name: David Andino
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3- LT22
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually evnings
    Favorite Teams: Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through a Madden League I am in (MaddenClass)
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden Where? Home
    2. How long have you been playing video games? 30 years How long have you been playing online? since it first started
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Fair and very competitive
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Not a problem with me.... makes me feel young, lolololol
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes Any questions or concerns? no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a 50 year old man that is a retired Law Enforcement officer (20 yrs) and military veteran (10 yrs). Been a video game buff since Atari and Intellivision days. Looking for a good competitive time in the Madden league I am in (MaddenClass)
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I will be fine once I figure out and learn my way around this website.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Able to play a lot of video leagues and meet people
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? Advice the player or the commissioner. How do you handle the situation? Calm and polite.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? yes Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? I am currently in the MaddenClass League. What is your preferred league setup? whatever the setup is for the commish...

• Like Like x 1
  3. David Andino

David Andino Walk On

Name: David Andino
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3- LT22 And Future PS4
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Don't have any of these but will get one if a league requests it. I do have a cell phone with text capabilities....lololol
    Time Zone: EST (Central Pennsylvania)
    General Availability for User vs User games: I am usually available afternoons and evenings but soon I will be available anytime due to my upcoming retirement from Work.
    Favorite Teams: My favorite teams are the Miami Dolphins, New York Yankees, Brooklyn Nets and Philadelphia Flyers.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through a Madden League commish named Kevin from the Madden 25 league I am in MaddenClass., ,
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, I play online all the time, mostly MADDEN. And I am very addicted to it too...
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden and sometimes NBA and MLB "The ShowWhere? I always have the time to play it at home.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? lolololol, I have been playing video games for 36 years, since ATARI and Intellivision. lolololol
    How long have you been playing online? Been playing online since it was invented and I love it... All the need is to perfect it!!!
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a very Fair, respectable ADULT player and very competitive, I expect the same from my opponents too.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I do not mind the age difference with me. I kind of like it because this OLD MAN gets a chance to beat up on some young kids... lolololol.... makes me feel young, lolololol
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes, I have read the rules and will obey them to the tee. Any questions or concerns? none at all.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Yes, with pleasure... I am a 50 year old young man that is a retired Law Enforcement officer (20 yrs) and military veteran (10 yrs). I am a Husband for the second time for 5 years (1st was 20). Have a 28 year old daughter and a 26 year old son (Both in Military- Air Force). I am a Hispanic Puerto Rican that is fully bilingual in both the English and Spanish languages and with the utmost patriotism for the United States. Been in video gaming since Atari and Intelliivision days back in the 70's, miss that TEMCO Bowl with Bo Jackson... lolololololol. I Love to play in good organized Madden leagues due to my competitive nature. I am a Sports buff so as I get older my fingers on the controllers get better and faster, thats until the arthritis kicks in lolololol. I am currently in the time in a Madden League called MaddenClass and I am also looking for 1 or 2 more leagues to be in. What the hell, since I am retired, maybe I will start one up myself one day.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I will fit in like a glove. I am a respectful Adult and love to meet people as well as compete in a fair, fun atmosphere... As far as the website, I will be fine once I figure out and learn my way around.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to gain friendship, aquaintances as well as being able to compete with all these youngins....
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Advice my opponent that he has broken the rules and hope we can come to an agreement to rectify the situation on our own as well as notify the commish of what happened and what we did to fix the problem as grown adults should do...
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? yes, I have checked out this site and leagues Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? I am happy that there is a site out there that has ALL SPORTS leagues in it so I will very much use this site to entertain myself for hopefully 10, 20 30 more years..... lolololol I am currently in a Madden 25 League called MaddenClass League. What is your preferred league setup? I usually like a league that does drafts but, most of all I like leagues that do trading and salary caps..... The more realistic to our pastimes, the better.

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved...