New Member: David Froisland

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 27, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome David Froisland,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. David Froisland

David Froisland Walk On

Mar 27, 2011

Name: David Froisland
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): NapoleanTheDonn PS>
    AIM: napolean1178
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Any, this is not some lame answer. I'm online so much I invented the matrix.
    Favorite Teams: Vikings, don't laugh.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Madden, XFN, Leaguedaddy, yahoo leagues way back in the day.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    You heard of pong? Had that as a kid :p So since video games were invented haha.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Hardcore gamer, don't consider my self generally and elite gamer but hardcore suits me.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm getting old. I prefer adults, would never join a league ran by a teen. Playing them or communicating meh np. But I prefer to game with players at least in their mid 20s.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    None, the rules are why I join leagues. Will not play lobby trash.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm 32 married with 3 kids, 11, 5 and 1. Live in Minnesota, and I'm your basic homer. My teams are better on paper then your's and should never lose, unless your named the Twolves then you should move to LA and send us back the Lakers :) . Joking aside, I'm an avid gamer.. and spend anywhere from all day to all day and all night playing atm about 4 games. Madden mainly, but I play WoW, CoD Blackops, GT5. I'm a very competitive person but I take losses with great sportsmanship(probly cause I lose a lot XD ) . I play in a lot of gaming communitys basicly for the past 14+ years. Going back to my first online game, rainbow 6. Then moving on to madden when franchise hit PC online, greatest franchise time ever IMO. I took an extended break from online franchise mode after they basicly made leagues website only by taking it out of online game. Played FFXI amongst other games till recently when I heard from an old friend that online franchise mode was pretty fun again. Now I'm here filling out this app trying to get in to what looks like a great gaming community.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very, don't get annoyed of me ok?
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Gaming friends, great league play.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I'd pause game, tell them its a sim style league and that they maybe missed a rule or two. I would then just finish game with them, and if they stopped I'd not say anything more... If it continued I'd tell the proper people. IE Commish, Co-Commish.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet, filling out app to join a certain league. But I will be checking into them in the very near future.
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome David. Application Approved.