new member :dblnull

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dblnull, Dec 29, 2010.

1. dblnull

dblnull Walk On

Name:Jon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):dblnull psn
    Email:jliss0707 at comcast.net
    AIM:dblnull
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability: evenings after 6 pm est
    Favorite Teams: lions pats eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: omfl saints owner nate

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden pc in omfl from 2000 till 2008 amd other various

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 2000

3. What type of player would you say you are? straight sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    no difference all gamers who want real football
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?none

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.39 fathert of 5 been playing madden since sega

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?avg

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? finish game and handle afterwards

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes OMFL

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

could you elaborate more on your responses? We want to know about you in order to welcome you into our community.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Frisk, has he been approved to post? We have been trying to get in him the OMFL. Great guy for the TF. I've been friends with him since 2000.

4. dblnull

dblnull Walk On

Name:Jon
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):dblnull psn
    Email:jliss0707 at comcast.net
    AIM:dblnull
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability: evenings after 6 pm est anytime on weekends
    Favorite Teams: lions pats eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: omfl saints owner nate

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden pc in omfl from 2000 till 2008 amd other various

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Vido games since atari 2600 PC online since 2000 with OMFL

3. What type of player would you say you are? straight sim, I hate all the cheesy play

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    no difference all gamers who want real football, We all come to madden as a way to relax and enjoy our time away from RealLife
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?no concerns at all, never been booted from any league

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.39 fathert of 5 been playing madden since sega and I am the quite one in the family, general not a trouble maker,

I love Madden Video games in general and Softball

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I will be about AVG i would guess

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Relaxing time, and lots of new friends and playing some old ones as well

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? finish game and handle afterwards

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes OMF

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

can we please get him approved?

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

ok i will take your wod for it nate. application approved. sorry for the delay.