Approved New Member: Dboyfresh209

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Dboyfresh209,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Dboyfresh209

Dboyfresh209 Walk On

Name:Juan Padilla
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox dboyfresh209; ps3 dboyfresh89deuce
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games:morning or night
    Favorite Teams:Oakland raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:AzureEffect

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?NCAA with friends and madden on xtreme-football.net

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since I was 3 and online for about 6 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are?imma type of player who likes to have fun, never taking games to heart or serious. I have a competitive spirit but all in good sport, and strictly sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that's great, I started playing madden when I was 14 and my uncle introduced me into madden. I'm more of a mature player and hate typical online play because of all the cheesers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes and am perfectly fine with all of them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.I love football and have been playing since I was a little kid, I'm from California so my favorite team is the raiders. I like meeting new players online who enjoy the same style of online play like I do.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?I see myself fitting in real well because imma team player I play within the rules and I play competitive, I don't trash talk or curse that's immature but like to have fun.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?I hope to get a great gaming experience with others, and meet new people who like to play sim style the way I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?warn them first and if it continues report them to the commissioner, everybody deserves to have the proper gaming experience and if you cant play within the rules then you don't deserve to be here either.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?I have not but I am interested in TheSimStandard, Im in the 2012 league on xtreme-football.net so I enjoy the surroundings. And my preferred league setup is pure sim style, commissioner and owners.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

The first of the TSS crew!

4. Dboyfresh209

Dboyfresh209 Walk On

I'm telling you fam, I only been in two games but I love the experience it reminds me of me and my boys here at home, we play the exact same way. The only way to play. Just waiting for my app to get accepted.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Dboyfresh209

Welcome to TSO. Glad to have you guys!

Approved.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dboyfresh209

Dboyfresh209 Walk On

Thanks man I appreciate it, glad to be part of TSO