New Member: dburtjr

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome dburtjr,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. dburtjr

dburtjr Walk On

May 30, 2011

Name: Darryl or Dabu
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ps3 - d5a0b4u
    AIM: daburtjr
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: evenings
    Favorite Teams: Steelers, LSU Tigers, Stl Cardinals, Saints, Hoyas, Penguins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Write up about NCAA 12 (showing 12s new gameplay)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    - Yes, have been playing in NCAA leagues since the ps2 using to record stats, lol. Also Madden, MVP, NBA Live
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    - Goes back to Atari 2600, Bird vs Dr J on the computer lets say for over 20+ yrs. Online NBA Live 04 (Lebron and the spin move). Haha. May be even b4 that
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - Competitive, but respectful and honest. Great sportsmanship.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - Thats great for i prefer older gamers (competitors) that understand and preserve the tradition of gamesmanship. Not looking to always win but for a good game, a fair game. A true to the art game.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - Yes. No questions just looking forward to joining a good community of gamers as my self.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm 36 a father of 5 kids. They also join me in playing but admittedly will say their not on my level in certain games for i play against good competition (online). I drive trucks but home every night.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    - Very active. Visiting the page daily in search of good topics (insight) which may improve my gameplay. In search for any openings in leagues and various topics of interest, occasionally lending my advice or opinion.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    - An active member who can form friendship with guys via TF and engage in friendly games that may turn out to be a friendly rivalry of sort. But also a member respected and even referred as a good competitor.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    - I would inform them that their breaking a rule(s) just a reminder if they're unaware. If it persist i would messaged the commish informing him of the constant rule breaking and see what to do.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    - I've browsed a few league forums just to get an idea and see how their ran. But nothing just yet. But am eagerly looking forward to joining the fracas.
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO Darryl!
  4. dburtjr

dburtjr Walk On

May 30, 2011
    Thanks. Looking forward to things to come.