New Member: DeAndre Petty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 13, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Deandre Petty,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Deandre Petty

Deandre Petty Walk On

DeAndre Petty
    gamertag: matrixwolves
    Timezone: Central
    General availability: flexible with in the week, 1/2 days, 1/2 night
    Favorite Team: Kansas State Wildcats
    Heard about TF on Operation Sports ncaa forum

Have played in EA NCAA football league off of ea forums

Been playing video games since colecovision :) Playing online since counter-strike

Avid College football gamer, who follows my alma mater and team, Kansas State. Like to be involved and interact

Age requirments are a good first step in weeding out what you don't want, as well as groups similar people likely to enjoy gaming more too.

Have read the rules

Played college ball, like technology, htpc, social media, gaming like mw2 and sports franchises particularly football. Live in Wichita, KS. Hobbies include, outside smooth jazz listening, traveling, working out, weekends with friends and drinks, my man cave, traveling, game of thrones, tudors, and long walks on the beach( just checking to see if you are paying attention lol, no walks on the beach).

I know I will fit in just fine as I am a people person and will be interacting with people who want to do online gaming with an environment that is sucka free lol.

Some friends that I can game with w/o the b.s. of some random players who aren't into the realism of the game or the camraderie. Looking to have a hangout with like minded gamers.

I'll play out the game to try and when even with the broken rule, but will address it with said person and if it was an honest unknowingly mistake work with it. Blatant mistake and defiance/runaround and I'll have to handle business according to league structure.

I have not checked out the leagues fully because i'm still trying to figure out whats available and where to look. Ideally a league I can use Kansas State in, is what im looking for. Trying to recreate the college game, drive times similar, play calling, recruiting, wins, losses, etc. Want to have some friendly banter and keep the thing going for years.

I am looking for a league please.

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

4. Deandre Petty

Deandre Petty Walk On

I am xbox360

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If you would like to be considered for membership, please follow the directions in the initial post of this thread.

6. Deandre Petty

Deandre Petty Walk On

So the leagues that have slots are the ones that you can actually click the link to from the league list?

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The link has instructions that must be followed so we can decide if you get to be a member at TSO.

8. Deandre Petty

Deandre Petty Walk On

What is it specifically you are wanting me to see or does it have to do with question with my confusion on site navigation. Cause I'm trying to go step by step here.

9. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Look at #3 on that page.

10. Deandre Petty

Deandre Petty Walk On

Name: DeAndre Petty
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox: matrixwolves
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: flexible i work half the week days and half the week night
    Favorite Teams: Kansas State Wildcats
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Found out about from threads over at Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played in ncaa football leagues, counter-strike leagues, madden leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since colecovision or since i was 5-6. Been playing online for 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a balanced type of offensive playbook type guy. I use run or pass to setup the other. I like spread, i like option, i like pro-I, muliple. Defensively im a 4-3 man up player. I rush from the DLine.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I really don't have an issue with age so much as attitude and gamesmanship. Age requirements generally weed out type of players you don't want, and gives a similar grouped set a link. As long as it's a fun, respectful, interactive enviroment i'm cool.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules. No questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Played college ball, like technology, htpc, social media, gaming like mw2 and sports franchises particularly football. Live in Wichita, KS. Hobbies include, outside smooth jazz listening, traveling, working out, weekends with friends and drinks, my man cave, traveling, game of thrones, tudors, and long walks on the beach( just checking to see if you are paying attention lol, no walks on the beach).

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I know I will fit in just fine as I am a people person and will be interacting with people who want to do online gaming with an environment that is sucka free lol.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Some friends that I can game with w/o the b.s. of some random players who aren't into the realism of the game or the camaraderie. Looking to have a hangout with like minded gamers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'll play out the game to try and when even with the broken rule, but will address it with said person and if it was an honest unknowingly mistake work with it. Blatant mistake and defiance/runaround and I'll have to handle business according to league structure

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm open to what I've seen so far. I ideally would like to be able to play with Kansas State, but not a deal breaker. I'm in it for the experience of it. Want a league with 8+ guys, and is active in talk and what not. I think rivalries are good. I'm not positive on the slots available but I liked what i saw from Real Men of Genius.