Approved New Member: | DedStaar |

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 16, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome | DedStaar |,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

Name: Eric
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): | DedStaar |
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none at the moment, will make one if its needed.
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 9pm-9am. Anytime Tuesdays and Sundays.
    Favorite Teams: Tampa Bay Bucs, Lightning, Rays, Florida Gators, USF Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: browsing an ea twitter feed i believe

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No, just a few lan tournaments.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    20 years, about 10 years of that online.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am a sim player and dont mind taking a loss.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Im pretty close to that range, plus I have a family and responsibilities so I think I will fit in fine.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read them. No questions as they are straight forward.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a cell phone tech for a repair show that has grown to 4 stores since last year. I have 3 kids of my own and have a girlfriend who has 2 of her own. I love to game and like various genre's of games.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I think I will fit in as I love sim style sports gaming and this community feels like the right place for that. Other places claim they are sim until you meet them on the field and its user catch city and cheese is rampant.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I hope to get the chance to play sports games in a simulation style manner with likeminded gamers who are looking for a challenge and fresh perspective on the genre.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would depending on the situation either A) mention that issue to my opponent and continue or B) Wait until after the game to address the issue with the appropriate people.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    From what I saw I would be interested in Southern Fried or any other NCAA 14 league with an opening.

4. Once your application has been approved, a staff member will post in your application thread saying so.

5. PM the commish of the league(s) you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community!

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.. Go ahead and apply to the Southern Dried dynasty.. Think there are two or three open spots... If you need anything feel free too ask.

4. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

Thank you for the prompt reply!

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

6. | DedStaar |

| DedStaar | Walk On

Already applied:)