New Member: deediegraphiti

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by deediegraphiti, Jul 23, 2009.

1. New Member: deediegraphiti

Name: Josh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN deediegraphiti
    Email: eadie1@vt.edu
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: eastern us
    General Availability: mornings, night
    Favorite NCAA Team: virginia tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: friend, vteazye

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? no

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since sega genesis. Online since PS2 adapter

3. What type of player would you say you are? aggressive, sports games predominately

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i dont show any characteristics of immaturity or indifference towards others

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes, no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well im a student and athlete at Virginia Tech. Ive played sports my whole life and like playing them in games. Im currently on the football team at VT.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes, TF Next Generation

2. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

hes good too.

he plays for virginia tech as well, so id say most saturdays are booked up, but other than that hes good

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for filling this out.. Welcome to TF! I will add you to the roster for TF: Next Generation..

Let me know if you have any questions

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Maybe we should create a dynasty just for all of the VaTech guys.

Call it TF: Sanders and friends, LOL.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

haha, yea yea

6. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

I think some big time school should hire us. We're getting more commits than USC gets at halfback