New Member - DeepSeaInc

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DeepSeaInc, Sep 24, 2009.

1. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

New Member - DeepSeaInc

Name: Chris Peters
    Gamertag/PSN (XBOX): DeepSeaInc (deep sea inc)
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Nights, some afternoons, weekends
    Favorite Teams: (Hoping there was availability in a Madden League)

1. Bears
    2. Dolphins
    3. Steelers

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a post in the EA forums about it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I'm currently in a few online franchises, but looking for a more dedicated community and sim playing experience.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games all my life really. Had an Atari 2600 when I was 3 and remember playing football on that, haha. Been playing online for at least 10 years I believe.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I enjoy mature, sim playing when it comes to sports games. I'm a big fan of the roleplaying experience and would love to play in a sports community that mirrors that passion.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I fit right in that age group (29). Would be a great fit for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read through the rules and gameplay, and it sounds like the experience will be that much better because of them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a graphic designer/musician with a love for video games. I'm definitely looking for a dedicated environment and it looks like this is the one. Plus I can help with any graphics if needed!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I am interested in joining a Madden League for the Xbox 360, and an NCAA league when I eventually buy that game.

2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    Welcome. Try sending a PM to Castertroy4206, He's the AFC commish for the SMFL. They might have an opening.

Also try sending Rynoaid a PM. He commishes the TMFL. If there is not a spot open you can get put on a waiting list.

Again, Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
  3. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Thanks! I appreciate the promptness.