New Member: DeriusE

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DeriusE, Oct 10, 2009.

1. DeriusE

DeriusE Guest

New Member: DeriusE

Name: Darien
    Gamertag: Deribarn (XBOX)
    AIM: DeriusE
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weekdays 8 PM EST until 1 AM EST (Tuesday and Thursday available earlier - generally around on and off from about 3 PM EST on), weekends most of Saturday, Sunday most of the day except for when the Skins are playing.
    Favorite Teams: Washington Redskins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?

Various Madden leagues throughout the years (although I'd kind of stopped playing Madden in recent years), currently in XML.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing video games for as long as I can remember (particularly Madden). I've been playing games online since about about 1998, first started playing online with Motocross Madness and the original Rainbow Six.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

A competitive, sometimes bordering on hardcore, gamer although I always keep it fun first and foremost.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm comfortable with that age difference, and wouldn't look at it as an issue.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have a read them and no concerns or questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a college student in my last year until I get my Bachelor's, majoring in Corporate Finance (minor in Accounting and Business Admin), and planning on continuing to grad school to get a master's in Healthcare Finance. I live right along the Maryland and Delaware border. I'm a generally quiet and calm person, and a die hard Redskins fan (some would argue unfortunately). Also a very big soccer fan, and follower of Leeds United, an English soccer club.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Absolutely - both the 360 Madden leagues interest me.