New Member: DerrrFree22

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DerrrFree22, Oct 8, 2009.

1. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

New Member: DerrrFree22

Name: Derr Freeman
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): DerrrFree22 (PS3)
    AIM: DerrrFree22
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: A mixture of nights and weeks, but I can play everyday
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame and Memphis
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    I commished some leagues last year and a lot of the my best members are now playing over here. They love it.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?

I have played in NCAA leagues and I commished them.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Probably for 20 years I've been playing games in general, only 2 years online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim style, very realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

It's not a problem at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I think they are very good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a Univ. of Memphis graduate, but I am from the Boston metro area. I play golf for a living right now, but it's a tough career so I coach middle school basketball and soccer to keep my mind off things.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I only play NCAA for now as I haven't had time to turn my ps3 on for months, nevermind buy any other games.
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Jul 22, 2009
    We actually have an opening in Gridiron Gladiators, SEC EAST is open

PM me