New Member: dharvey09

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dharvey09, Nov 25, 2009.

1. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

New Member: dharvey09

Name: Dan Harvey
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dharvey09 (Xbox Live)
    Email: Harvey_04@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: after 4:00 during the week and almost all weekends
    Favorite Teams:Western Michigan.Miami.Oregon no one favourite in particular
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Buddy who joined last week don't know his username on the site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I did some online dynasties in NCAA 09 with a few friends and did it realistically like on here

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have played Video games since i was a todler and I have had Xbox live for 5 years or so now and have played NCAA online for 2 or 3 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm pretty solid i play a lot I play realistically and am middle of pack against users online

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel like I will fit in great age difference isnt a problem at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes i have read the rules and I don't have any concerns or questions I can think of for now

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm just a normal dude who loves sports and Football in particular I am a very hardcore NCAA player who plays every day. I work as a cook during the day.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I haven't checked out any of the other leagues yet I will start in the NCAA league and go from there

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Awaiting a spot in the new Big12/ACC dynasty if one opens...

In the meantime, welcome him to the site!