1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: dharvey09

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dharvey09, Nov 25, 2009.

1. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

New Member: dharvey09

Name: Dan Harvey
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dharvey09 (Xbox Live)
    Email: Harvey_04@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: after 4:00 during the week and almost all weekends
    Favorite Teams:Western Michigan.Miami.Oregon no one favourite in particular
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Buddy who joined last week don't know his username on the site

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I did some online dynasties in NCAA 09 with a few friends and did it realistically like on here

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have played Video games since i was a todler and I have had Xbox live for 5 years or so now and have played NCAA online for 2 or 3 years now

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm pretty solid i play a lot I play realistically and am middle of pack against users online

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I feel like I will fit in great age difference isnt a problem at all.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes i have read the rules and I don't have any concerns or questions I can think of for now

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm just a normal dude who loves sports and Football in particular I am a very hardcore NCAA player who plays every day. I work as a cook during the day.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I haven't checked out any of the other leagues yet I will start in the NCAA league and go from there

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Awaiting a spot in the new Big12/ACC dynasty if one opens...

In the meantime, welcome him to the site!