New Member: Dhest23

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Dhest23, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Dhest23

Dhest23 Guest

New Member: Dhest23

Name: Connor Ashley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN- Dhest23
    AIM: CudderOnTheMoon
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Late nights and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons, Texas Longhorns, Los Angeles Lakers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OS Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where?
    Did an NCAA 09 Dynasty last year and am currently 2-0 in an online franchise in Madden 10 with the Patriots

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games for a long time now and have been playing online for a number of years (4,5 probably). I shy away from play now though because of all the cheese, usually stick to playing with some buddies or my franchises.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm a typical high school senior, but I'm quite mature for my age. Just getting ready for college at U of L next fall!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a die hard Texas Longhorns fan, and a huge Falcons fan. I love sports, watching, playing, whatever. Typical high school senior, enjoy the parties but really looking forward to college next year!

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Yes, I'm very interested in joining the upcoming PS3 leagues.
  2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Sep 18, 2009
    Just want to make sure your in this for the long run. I know how hectic school can get, especially Senior year. With all the partying, HS football games, studying, I know how it can be. There is no way I could of done a league like this when I was in my Senior Year. I mean, for the most part everyone here is settled down with a Job, wife, kids..... hell, some guys here have grand kids already. Only thing Im trying to get across is that, me for example, I am usually home on Friday and Saturday night now so I am able to get some games in. Up until a couple of years ago I was never at home on the weekdays, let alone the weekends. Just be sure this is the right decision for you and take into consideration the other members of the league.