New Member: DipsetNJ

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DipsetNJ, Feb 26, 2010.

1. DipsetNJ

DipsetNJ Walk On

New Member: DipsetNJ

Whats going on fellas...

Name: Kent S.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):LakersNJ24(PSN), DipsetNJ(XBOX 360)
    Email:Kent.scriven@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:I work until 6 PM so most nights anytime after that. And almost anytime on the weekend
    Favorite Teams:Lakers, Cowboys, Braves
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: controllerabuser

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I played in online leagues in NCAA and Madden over at Operation Sports. The Madden league was ok, but the NCAA dynasty I played in was extremely fun and we had a good group of about 8 sim-oriented players who were just looking to have fun.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing games since as long as I can remember. Been playing online since they first came out with the network adapter for the PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim player who likes to have fun. Obviously, everybody wants to win all the time, but that's not possible so I just enjoy playing against good players, win or lose.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I don't feel that the difference in age will have cause any type of problem. I am a mature 23 and I enjoy playing with mature players who like to enjoy themselves.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, have no problems with them at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Well, I graduated from Penn State last May, so now I am just getting my toes wet in the real working world. I am a huge sports fan and play in an Adult Basketball league currently, and have an Adult Softball league set up for the spring. Basically, anything involving sports is cool with me.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yes, I have. I would love to get a chance to be in a Madden, NCAA, and NBA 2K league. But my main reason for joining now is to be a part of the MLB: The Show 10 league.

That's about it. I look forward to becoming a aprt of this community and getting to know you guys.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Welcome to TF Kent. Once your app gets approved, we have an opening in Southern Exposure if you'd be interested in joining an NCAA league.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

4. DipsetNJ

DipsetNJ Walk On

GoGators...I actually sold back my NCAA recently because I wasn't a big fan of this years version and couldn't find a good league. The good league I was in previously was for NCAA 09, but if I pick the game back up I will definitely let you know

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

If you get a copy let me know if you are interested in more than one league. I have 3 openings in a very active league which need to be filled.