New Member DirtycashDylan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DirtycashDylan, Jul 10, 2009.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

New Member DirtycashDylan

Name: Dylan
    Gamertag: DirtycashDylan on 360
    Email: fatchicksneedlovetoo@hotmail.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability: varies. work in a bar, usually at night, but I make time as this game is, sadly, my life's priority
    Favorite NCAA Team: OU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: JHeb's GHOD

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? consistently for the past year. I also run my own called Gluttons4Punishment on NCAAStrat

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been breaking controllers and punching walls since the NES. However, I've only been online for 18 months or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Cerebral, good not great stick skills, quick learner, poker-style player that prefers to come on in the second half. I love the Ace-Spread but I don't have a set playbook on O or D, rather I try to put the best players on the field and pick formations they'll be successfull in.
    Also, I'm the type of guy who replays practice plays to see what went on in the trenches. I have a feeling I'm not alone here.:)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm a senior citizen as far as this game is concerned. I think I'll fit in great!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes and no

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. I'd like to be in the mid-major OD. and maybe, maybe, check out the small school dynasty in the future. (I love me some Sunbelt.) thanks.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Hello and welcome. JHeb and the guys are over in the OFFL Mid-Major forums. CaddilacRockBox is going to run the small school dynasty. That forum just went up.

Have a look around, and welcome to the site,

AG

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Glad to see you here Dirty...

4. DirtycashDylan

bump. I've been running my own dynasty on VSN for this past year but would love to get back in another dynasty over here for the next few months and possibly '11. I'm very active and extremely sim.

xbox live-Dirtycashdylan- or text me at 405-626-8606.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Thats where I have seen your name, at VSN. Been checking for last few hours and their forums are down for me... I know usually the forum goes down but the ChatBox is still goin

6. DirtycashDylan

Yeah, their forums go down at least once a month. They're back up now.

Looks like I'm joining you on Southern Exposure.