New member: DivisibleDuke

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by -Cougars-, Dec 30, 2010.

1. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Name:Damien
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox, DivisibleDuke
    Email:DamienMastin@yahoo.com
    AIM:I don't have one
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:I'm available on weekdays/weekends at 8 EST
    Favorite Teams:Georgia Southern Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:I heard about this website from jms493's Youtube Channel.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Never been in a league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games ever since I was 5. Playing online for 3 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a player who is just wants to have fun playing against fair players.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I feel as if this is perfect. My friends say that I act like I'm a grown man trapped in a kid's body. It's easier to deal with a mature person who get's things done right the first time so you wouldn't have to keep repeating yourself than a immature person who just likes to ruin everything.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, I have read them. No questions nor concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Well my name is Damien and I attend Georgia Southern University, I am 21 years of age and I'm a laid back person. I am strict on getting stuff turned in on time and impressing others. One day I would like to be an aspiring author. I like to read as much as I like to write.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I will be very active. I visit these forums on the daily basis even though I'm not a member and if I do get accepted I will be on here everyday getting involved with other fellow members and do my part as a Tradition Football member.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I hope that I can find players who enjoy this game as much as I do and not have to put up with cheesers and have fun playing good thought out football

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would record the game, finish it then send it to whoever the commissioner is.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I checked out many of the leagues here at Tradition Football, none really stuck out to me. I'm just here to have a good time.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Any interest in a Madden league Damien?

3. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I was looking forward to an NCAA league but if I can't get into one of those I wouldn't mind joining one.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There should been plenty of openings on the NCAA side of things - good luck finding a good home.

5. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Thank you.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads: