New Member: Dj87

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Nov 1, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Dj87

Dj87 Walk On

Name: Daniel
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox- dj391
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: skype is djblackmon, yahoo is dannyboy391@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: no restrictions besides tuesdays and thursdays im not free til after 4:30, wednesdays im available anytime before 1 and anytime after 3:30
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines, New England Patriots, Miami Heat
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I was a former member

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes with tso, Ncaa and Madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20+ years ive played, ive played online since it was available

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im more sim style now, in the past i will admit i was a little cheesy

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? its right around my age group, but maturity isnt all in the age depends on the person. I respect anyone that respects me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 26 in college studying psychology, I work part time as a sales associate at petco. I have a 4 year old daughter. I have had good and bad experiences with TSO mostly self inflicted, but id like to think ive matured from that and became a better player.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in perfectly this time around.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Experience good times, have some memorable games, and finally get to play with online players with similar playing styles. Become a better gamer.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Notify him of rules broken, if it continues alert the commissioner of that league and go from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have, im interested in a madden league for xbox, i dont have a preference in set up really. Just looking for a good flowing league i can be a part of.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What's your former username?;)

4. Dj87

Dj87 Walk On

dj391 lol

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Why don't you use DJ391?

6. Dj87

Dj87 Walk On

just had the 391 numbers because it was on my yahoo name lol 87 is my year of birth

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

noob

8. Dj87

Dj87 Walk On

Lol. The suspense man killin me

9. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Assuming I will not approve this since you already have a username. Tso policy says you should not have two user names.

10. Dj87

Dj87 Walk On

I tried logging into my other name, said it wasnt active or not existent anymore......

11. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    There is nothing wrong with that username.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

What a noob

14. Dj87

Dj87 Walk On

Just logged into it dk wat happened before but ill delete this one