Approved New Member: DJizODU21

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 13, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome DJizODU21,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. DJizODU21

DJizODU21 Walk On

Jun 13, 2013
    Name: Dyron “DJ”

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): DJizODU21 (XBOX 360) | DJizLurch (PS3)

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A

Time Zone: EST - Eastern Time Zone (Norfolk, Virginia, United States)

General Availability for User vs. User games: Monday - Friday & Saturday - Sunday {Daily} (After work and Days off)

Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers (NFL), Miami Heat (NBA), St. Louis Cardinals (MLB), Old Dominion Monarchs (NCAABB, NCAAFB)

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: "Pastapadre"’s Sports Blog

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? 18-19 years (approximately)

-How long have you been playing online? 7+ years (approximately)

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive, yet respectful and humble

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I’m a respectable person and player, so age doesn’t matter with me… I know how to handle similar or different opinions as well as representing myself in a professional environment such as TSO

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes

-Any questions or concerns? No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

There isn’t much to know about me… I’m a die-hard Carolina Panthers fan, a big LeBron James fan and I love my St. Louis Cardinals baseball team! Other than those specifics, I'm a super sports fanatic: whether it be NFL, NBA, MLB, Tennis, UFC, Boxing Track & Field, etc...

Definitely consider myself a “Sneakerhead” because of the obsession that I have developed for them… in particular Air Jordan’s but Nike’s (in general) and other sneakers catch my eye as well, LOL! Indulging in technology, electronics and gaming in something that I do in my past time and that is reflected in the choice of major that I’m pursuing while attending college.

I currently attend ODU (Old Dominion University) in pursuit of a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration, with a major Information Systems & Technology and minor in Business Administration.

-Any other necessary questions, feel free to contact me via Inbox.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in very well because of my ability to adapt and the ability to present myself in a respectable fashion.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Comradery as well as information on games that I play and maybe even be able to give helpful information to others…

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? I mention it to them to see if they are even aware of the violation and if they are I take the necessary steps to report it

-How do you handle the situation? I contact the League Administrator or whoever is in charge of the forum, site or someone who has a higher authority than me and my opponent, who can deal with the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Not yet

-Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? N/A

-What is your preferred league setup? N/A
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009

4. trevorg234

trevorg234 Walk On

Jun 30, 2011
    Nice app. You have to be excited to see ODU on this year's game.