New Member: dmanno2

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by dmanno2, Aug 16, 2010.

1. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

New Member: dmanno2

Name: Dominic
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): dmanno2 (PS)
    Email:d.manno@live.com
    AIM: dmanno2
    Time Zone: MTN
    General Availability: Nights
    Favorite Teams: Jets, Mets, Norte Dame, Arizona State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:From a player I played in MLB the show.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Not any serious ones. But I have played in folded leagues on the Show.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing video games for 8 years if not longer. Been playing online for 2-3.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Fun but also competetive. I like to have a good time playing online.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like playing online with a mature player because I know USUALLY there won't be any BS.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read them. No they are very detailed.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a college student, but always make time to play. I am a huge baseball fanatic, but love football! I like everything and anything that has to do with sports. I don't have any children and live in NM.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? once I get to know people I'm sure I will be very actice.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meet new people who enjoy to play online games just as much as I do and want to have a good time while doing it rather than being frustrated and mad.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Finish the game. Save video highlights if applicable. Try to reslove the problem with the other player. If worst comes to worst contact league commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have seen a couple leagues I am interested in. I would like to start off in a new member league to get my feet wet first, but any would be great.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Dominic.

3. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

thanks man! look forward to playing with you guys